Username: Password:

Author Topic: Merry Christmas 2010  (Read 10943 times)

Tim

• BKP
  • Welterweight
    • http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk
Merry Christmas 2010
« on: December 23, 2010, 07:47:03 AM »
So another year has come to pass and what a year it's been! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their help and support on the forum as well as to customers old and new.
The website 'face lift' which I promised nearly 5 years ago is now almost finished and barring any unforeseen problems will go live at midnight GMT 3rd January 2011. I would personally like to thank Nolly for his invaluable help producing the new sound clips and to MDV for his expertise in coordinating the EQ chart exercise(as well as all of you who took part). I sincerely hope you like the new site, I realise it's been a very long time coming but as always, customer orders always take precedence here. The site represents a huge amount of work over the past 6 months and I will continue to add to it in the New Year. As always, you constructive comments are more than welcome. Final thanks has to go to Ol for relentless 'behind the scenes' work on both the new site and forum as well as putting up with my constant 'tweaks'!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Tim.
Tim
BKP - "Wound, made and played the traditional way --- by hand!" Amen.