Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wotcha.  (Read 4319 times)

TwistedAdonis

  • Strawweight
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Wotcha.
« on: May 24, 2006, 07:39:55 PM »
Hi people.

Newbie alert.

I am an acolyte of the mysterious and powerful 38thBeatle (Mrs 38th is also an object of wonder and devotion).

Anyhoo, hello.

The Twister

PS He made me say that.

jt

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1575
Wotcha.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 08:13:36 PM »
:D Welcome to the forum Newbie !!

What `ya into ?

 :D  8)
God I could do with a Gin & Tonic !

willo

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1512
Wotcha.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 09:05:22 PM »
You are an acolyte of the mysterious and powerful 'steve'? :lol:

Just kidding with you! Welcome - are you a strat fan too?
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away...

sambo

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4519
Wotcha.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 09:43:29 PM »
:o  :o you know beatle???

your cool....

donovan.x

  • Lightweight
  • ***
  • Posts: 518
Wotcha.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 10:13:03 PM »
How's it hanging. Any friend of Beatles is a friend of mine!!! 8)  :D

What stuff gets your goat.
DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL!

38thBeatle

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 6098
    • http://www.myspace.com/alteregoukband
Wotcha.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 10:19:39 PM »
Has he gone? Oh blimey, I have to be on my best behavior now. A talented gentleman indeed is the Twisterman. You played a blinder Saturday night my man and those girls just love yer.
Send three and fourpence we're going to a dance
BKP's: Apache, Country Boy, Slowhands.

TwistedAdonis

  • Strawweight
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Wotcha.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 12:54:24 PM »
Thanks for the hi guys.

I feel the love in the room.

I am a Strat fan, though I don't own one anymore, I learned on a Squire. Now have a Rick 360 and an SG. Just got the SG and am loving it.

The thing that gets my goat is people who dismiss a musical suggestion without giving it a go and who reckon they know how an audience is gonna react to a song before you've even played it. (Just described our bass player, hope he never reads this).

Beatle - you are too kind *blushes*

Anyway thanks again for the hello,

Laters,

Twister

Muttley

  • Lightweight
  • ***
  • Posts: 795
    • http://www.muttleyville.org
Wotcha.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 01:21:33 PM »
Quote from: TwistedAdonis
Just described our bass player, hope he never reads this.


Bass players should be seen and not heard anyway.  ;)

Welcome from another relative newbie...

Muttley

jt

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1575
Wotcha.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 04:13:01 PM »
Quote from: TwistedAdonis
The thing that gets my goat is people who dismiss a musical suggestion without giving it a go and who reckon they know how an audience is gonna react to a song before you've even played it. (Just described our bass player, hope he never reads this).


Twister


 :D Hey i do all that & i don`t play bass !!

 :D  8)
God I could do with a Gin & Tonic !

Johnny Mac

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 5841
    • Ultimate Guitar Profile
Wotcha.
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 11:49:41 PM »
Hello!
Warpig, MQ,
Miracle Man-Trilogy Suite, Cold Sweats, Black Guards, Rebel Yells & Irish Tours!

indysmith

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4713
    • Soundcloud
Wotcha.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 11:58:26 PM »
Quote from: Johnny Mac
Hello!

+1 8)
LOVING the Mules!

dave_mc

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 9796
Re: Wotcha.
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
Quote from: TwistedAdonis
Hi people.

Newbie alert.

I am an acolyte of the mysterious and powerful 38thBeatle (Mrs 38th is also an object of wonder and devotion).

Anyhoo, hello.

The Twister

PS He made me say that.


why isn't your username "38th_chum?"

welcome, man.

:drink: