Username: Password:

Author Topic: What are we all listening to at the moment.  (Read 598215 times)

Dakine

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 2519
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2006, 06:08:41 PM »
Quote from: Philly Q
Quote from: Dakine
just got hold of full WAYSTED back catalogue;

Vices/The Good The Bad, The Waysted/Save Your Prayers/You Won't Get Out ALive

DAMN, forgot how much these guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell, I'd forgotten all about them!  Saw 'em supporting Dio in 1983(?).  I think I liked Save Your Prayers with Danny Vaughn best, even though the original lineup was a lot more rock'n'roll.

Wasn't there also a self-titled second album, with Neil Shepherd on guitar?


hmm, seems so, memory fading lol. Still, stoked with what I have, maybe have to search for last album then :)
Correction 'Waysted' is included in 'The Good.............................'

Wanna find GOGMAGOG now :) Oldies rock!
"Do not go gentle.........Rage"

Dakine

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 2519
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »
Quote from: _tom_
Quote from: Dakine
just got hold of full;
WAYSTED back catalogue;

Vices/The Good The Bad, The Waysted/Save Your Prayers/You Won't Get Out ALive

DAMN, forgot how much these guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, (Ratrod will know ;)), full Anouk back catalogue.

Thanks Andy :)

Also, think he's bought my Engl :) Sooooooooo much nearer to the new amp WOOHOO!


Wait.. you're getting another amp?! Thought you'd only just got your Mesa!


but don't worry _tom_, won't be a 'what ya'll reckon to this amp' or 'what amp should I get' threads, pretty much decided already ;)
"Do not go gentle.........Rage"

jt

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1575
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2006, 07:36:25 PM »
:D OK right now i`ve just taken delivery of & am playingt to death.....

Randy Pipers Animal - Violent New Breed

[This is one of the Best Metal releases this year - Check it out here-]

http://www.myspace.com/randypipersanimal

Iron Maiden - PowerSlave, Somewhere In Time, 7th Son Of A 7th Son..

 :D  8)
God I could do with a Gin & Tonic !

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2006, 08:05:56 PM »
Quote from: Dakine
but don't worry _tom_, won't be a 'what ya'll reckon to this amp' or 'what amp should I get' threads, pretty much decided already ;)


What you getting then.. or is it some kinda big secret :P

I'm going to pick up my cab tomorrow, its gonna be so annoying just seeing it sitting there in the corner whilst I wait to get my head. Definately getting the Laney now though, no more threads from me either  :lol:

Dakine

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 2519
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2006, 08:54:32 PM »
nuvva German amp _tom_ my boy ;)

Darn is'nt petrol dear these days ;)
"Do not go gentle.........Rage"

Hozze

  • Junior Flyweight
  • *
  • Posts: 34
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2006, 09:56:33 AM »
On heavy rotation in the Hozze household right now:

Mastodon - Blood Mountain    Album of the year!

Hatebreed - Supremacy    Macho-metal at it's best ;)

Isis - Panopticon   Can't wait for the new album!
BKPs: Warpig, Miracle Man, Cold Sweat, Mule

MDV

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 6945
  • If it sounds good it IS good
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2006, 11:22:59 AM »
Quote from: Hozze
On heavy rotation in the Hozze household right now:

Mastodon - Blood Mountain    Album of the year!

Hatebreed - Supremacy    Macho-metal at it's best ;)

Isis - Panopticon   Can't wait for the new album!


Oh yeah! I forgot blood moutain! Superb album.

Muttley

  • Lightweight
  • ***
  • Posts: 795
    • http://www.muttleyville.org
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2006, 07:36:18 PM »
On heavy rotation this week:  Motorhead - Kiss of Death

Absolutely fantastic album, probably the best this current line up have produced, and already in my top 5 Motorhead albums of all time.  :D

Muttley

carlaz

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1061
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2006, 08:59:48 AM »
Quote from: Muttley
On heavy rotation this week:  Motorhead - Kiss of Death
Absolutely fantastic album, probably the best this current line up have produced, and already in my top 5 Motorhead albums of all time.  :D

My copy's en route, but I've heard a few MP3s and it's the real deal.  I've got my ticket to see them in Cambridge next month.  :twisted:
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
http://soundcloud.com/espada-negra

JamesHealey

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1324
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2006, 09:14:30 AM »
David Lee Roth - Eat Em and Smile.. it's been on repeat for 20 odd years

broken cord

  • Lightweight
  • ***
  • Posts: 560
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2006, 03:03:51 AM »
Quote from: jt
:D OK right now i`ve just taken delivery of & am playingt to death.....

Randy Pipers Animal - Violent New Breed

[This is one of the Best Metal releases this year - Check it out here-]

http://www.myspace.com/randypipersanimal

Iron Maiden - PowerSlave, Somewhere In Time, 7th Son Of A 7th Son..

 :D  8)

NICE!!! :!:
Warpig/Mississippi Queen
Calibrated Painkillers
Nailbombs

maliciousteve

  • Guest
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2006, 11:34:54 AM »
Children Of Bodom - Tokyo Warhearts

genocidal tendencies

  • Guest
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2006, 11:36:37 AM »
Just started listening to some Richard Bona stuff, anyone heard of him?

gingataff

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 1872
  • NBVHIIMMPKAHITTSSH
    • My YouTube Channel
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2006, 04:02:24 PM »
ATM I can't stop listening to Paul Gilbert's Get Out Of My Yard and the first 2 Mr Big albums (he's touring here in January, YIPEEE!)
I see a rainbow rising
Look there on the horizon
And I'm coming home

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
What are we all listening to at the moment.
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2006, 04:07:46 PM »
Quote from: gingataff
ATM I can't stop listening to Paul Gilbert's Get Out Of My Yard and the first 2 Mr Big albums (he's touring here in January, YIPEEE!)


Whats GOOMY like? I've only heard a couple of tracks off it which were pretty good but I'm not really a fan of instrumentals that much.