Username: Password:

Author Topic: Photoshop fun thread!  (Read 10955 times)

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
Photoshop fun thread!
« on: March 07, 2006, 09:56:17 PM »
This was on a different forum, thought this one needed some fun aswell! Some people must be good at photoshop, so heres a funny emoboygirl thing to photoshop onto funny things. WARNING: it may scare young children and the elderly:

http://myspace-953.vo.llnwd.net/00543/35/90/543410953_l.jpg

Now for my photoshop (click for full size)



Have some fun  :D

indysmith

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4713
    • Soundcloud
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 10:01:22 PM »
if yu look at the original - look at the tips of his fringe, he's clearly AIRBRUSHED HIS FACE ON PHOTOSHOP, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA as tom would say
LOVING the Mules!

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »
Quote from: indysmith
if yu look at the original - look at the tips of his fringe, he's clearly AIRBRUSHED HIS FACE ON PHOTOSHOP, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA as tom would say


You're just jealous of his "perfect skin"

indysmith

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4713
    • Soundcloud
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 10:07:27 PM »
lol - yeah
funny how its perfect on his face, but the rest is normal looking
LOVING the Mules!

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »
Quote from: indysmith
lol - yeah
funny how its perfect on his face, but the rest is normal looking


I wouldnt say looking dead is normal looking  :P

sambo

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4519
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 10:25:05 PM »
my you northerners do have low standards dony you! i mean, thats not good photo-shopping!!!  

ill get a pic of our drummers bro's photo-shopping and it will
BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 10:35:04 PM »
Quote from: sambo
my you northerners do have low standards dony you! i mean, thats not good photo-shopping!!!  

ill get a pic of our drummers bro's photo-shopping and it will
BLOW YOUR MIND!!!


Hush boy! Maybe this drummer lad has been doing it for longer. I dont think its THAT bad, I mean it looks like it fits!

sambo

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4519
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 10:41:02 PM »
no it doesnt!!! like indy said- its soooooo airbrushed- its waayyyy too smooth..... that kid knows nothing.... you wait... wait until i unleash the mastery of sam richwood upon this forum....  :twisted:  


(thats not me by the way)

indysmith

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4713
    • Soundcloud
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 10:43:49 PM »
i think Sambo's confused, lol
LOVING the Mules!

sambo

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4519
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 10:44:20 PM »
im confused now...  :?

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 10:57:11 PM »
Are you on about my photoshopping or the emo things?

sambo

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4519
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 10:59:13 PM »
emo things? where did these emo things come from?!!?!??!?!?!

indysmith

  • Welterweight
  • ****
  • Posts: 4713
    • Soundcloud
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 11:10:46 PM »
i do dispair with yu sometimes man - the original picture of the dead-looking guy is the emo thing
LOVING the Mules!

_tom_

  • Middleweight
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 11:22:56 PM »
Quote from: indysmith
i do dispair with yu sometimes man - the original picture of the dead-looking guy is the emo thing


Indeed! People these days just DO NOT know their stereotypes!

Searcher

  • Lightweight
  • ***
  • Posts: 950
Re: Photoshop fun thread!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 04:26:41 AM »
Quote from: _tom_
This was on a different forum, thought this one needed some fun aswell! Some people must be good at photoshop, so heres a funny emoboygirl thing to photoshop onto funny things.


that's pretty good, Tom.  The guy needs a bit of noise though; his skin is too smooth compared with the poster.
Quote from: Sifu Ben
Aaagh! Help!!! The GAS!!! The GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!