Username: Password:

Author Topic: Coffee  (Read 1335 times)

FernandoDuarte

• Welterweight
Coffee
« on: August 15, 2018, 02:37:31 AM »
Hello guys!
How are you????
I'm studying design at the college and on this semester's project, I'll try to design a personal coffee making station.
As the basic research on the project, professor asked us to find info about how people drink coffee throught the world, so I thought "why not give a hi" :D
If anybody can help me, in which situations do you usually drink coffee and how is it? big cup and strong? espresso? American coffee? etc
Thank you very much
Cheers

Plenum n Heather

• Lightweight
  • BKPs:
Re: Coffee
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 07:51:17 PM »
Hi Fernando!

To answer your questions: one cup in the morning, black. I grind my own beans and use a blend that is 65% South American beans and 35% French espresso. I then add a scoop of French/Italian espresso to it. I usually drink about 10 oz.

For the rest of the day I drink tea.

Cookie Monster

• Junior Flyweight
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 06:27:31 AM »
I've recently discovered a supplier of some fantastic coffee beans from Ecuador. I hand grind them with a burr grinder, dump it into a French press, mix in some ground cinnamon and nutmeg, sprinkle some of both spices into my mug, and then poor the brewed coffee into the mug and stir. I add in some heavy cream on occasion. I usually consume about 2-3 cups each morning. Hope this helps!

gwEm

• Middleweight
    • http://www.preromanbritain.com/gwem
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 12:33:41 PM »
Hey Fernando, long time!

I don't drink coffee. But I drink one large cup of Earl Grey tea, without milk, at around 2pm every day.
Quote from: AndyR
you wouldn't use the meat knife on crusty bread but, equally, the serrated knife and straight edge knife aren't going to go through raw meat as quickly

PhilKing

• Welterweight
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 02:09:20 PM »
I drink black coffee and like it strong.  I start the day with a large cup when I get up.  That one is 100% caffeine.  After that I'll have 2 more (all around 12oz cups), with less caffeine.  If I have a cup after 1:00pm, it will be fully decaffeinated.

My favorite coffee is Fair Trade Machu Picchu, though most Sumatran coffees work for me too.
So many pickups, so little time

blue

• Welterweight
    • http://www.bebo.com/blue1million
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 11:01:26 AM »
I don't drink coffee at all!  I drink tea.  Quite a lot of tea.  Probably far too much tea
cry HAVOC!! and let slip the pigs of war!!!

Elliot

• Welterweight
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 08:51:54 PM »
Three shots of espresso in the morning when I get up.   :afro:
BKPS: Milks, P90s, Apaches, Mississippi Queens, Mules, PG Blues, BG FP 50s, e.60s strat custom set

Klomba

• Strawweight
  • BKPs:
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 06:22:09 PM »
Coffe really makes me anxious. Strange thing but it is so. But without it I feel bad so I drink coffee and also use cbd to cope with anxiety. And speaking of cbd, do you know why strict hemp regulations in the eu are perfect for producing high quality cbd oil? If not, check out the article, it might be interesting for you. AT least it was for me.